Gas Furnace Maintenance
Gas furnaces are reliant on a working heat exchanger. These can last as long as 15 years in older model furnaces. There’s only one way to extend their life, and that’s through regular gas furnace maintenance in Phoenix. This can help your heat exchanger last as long as 20 years! Without professional maintenance services from Sunrise Mechanical Inc, your gas furnace may suffer from a reduced lifespan. Why wait? The sooner you start servicing your furnace, the greater the benefits!
Professional Gas Furnace Maintenance
We have decades of experience diagnosing problems and helping furnaces last their longest. Our gas furnace inspections cover 32 points on your system. This comprehensive approach allows us to catch any problems early and take steps to help components last their longest. We check everything including filtration, piping, electrical, and moving components. Just some of the benefits to choosing us for your maintenance needs include:
- Get priority scheduling – Customers who take advantage of our furnace service plans receive priority scheduling on repairs, maintenance, installations, and more.
- Receive money-saving discounts – Plan member get lower pricing on diagnostic charges if their units fail. They also receive reduced rates on repairs and even lower cost system replacements when the time comes.
- Freebies – We offer a variety of free services to our plan members. These include reminder services, duct inspections, and more benefits throughout the year.
Furnace Maintenance Benefits
There are some serious benefits to system maintenance that we haven’t mentioned yet. Before you put off maintenance for another time, consider the following.
- Maintenance increases your system efficiency. A furnace can lose as much as 5% of its efficiency every single year. Maintenance helps to counteract and prevent that loss. That saves you in multiple areas. You save immediately with enhanced performance and in the long run with a longer running system.
- Reduce the chance of catastrophic failure. We perform scheduled services right before major seasonal usage occurs. That means we’ll be analyzing your entire system before it sees the greatest amount of use. This greatly reduces the chance your system will suffer from a major failure.
- Extend the life of your system. We spoke about system life, but have you considered the potential difference between a properly maintained system and one without any maintenance? It could be as much as 10 years. At an average cost of 3,500 after installation and our maintenance plan costing much less, the savings can really add up.
Contact us for gas furnace maintenance services today!
Our technicians provide a complete diagnosis of your system. Find out about problems before they become a problem, and call or contact us to schedule your service today.