You depend on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable. When it comes to HVAC repair, Phoenix demands reliability, efficiency, and craftsmanship. With summer heat frequently exceeding 100 degrees you need HVAC repair you can trust from a local company like Sunrise Mechanical Inc.
We’re your full service Phoenix HVAC repair solution. No matter what your system type, or what appears to be the problem, we provide a full and thorough diagnosis and timely repairs. It all starts with our experienced technicians. Ongoing training and a deep rooted desire for excellence keep us at the cutting edge of HVAC system repair. Our local technicians frequently diagnose and repair problems that include:
- Incorrectly functioning thermostats
- Poor airflow
- System leaks
- Inadequate cooling
- HVAC cycles too frequently
- Rooms cooling or heating unequally
- HVAC system won’t turn on
- HVAC system suddenly turned off
- Strange noises or smells
- Inconsistent performance
Full Service HVAC Repair
For HVAC repair, Phoenix is home to a wide variety of systems and we know them all. Whether you’ve got a split system, hybrid split system, duct free, centralized air or other system type we provide the experienced diagnosis and repair you’re looking for. Repair requires our technicians to understand these multifaceted systems both inside and out. Since many HVAC systems have indoor and outdoor components, there are a variety of weather related issues that can occur as well. We’re prepared for everything and frequently provide:
- Blown fuse changes
- Contactor replacements
- Capacitor replacement
- Gas valve replacement
- Filter replacement
- Thermostat troubleshooting
- Drain line cleaning
- Refrigerant charges
- Condenser cleaning
- Evaporator coil repair
What to expect from your HVAC technician
- HVAC Diagnosis – Every call begins with a thorough diagnosis. For HVAC repair, Phoenix can present a variety of problems. Pinpointing what’s wrong based on your description of the problem, testing, and investigative analysis allows us to perform targeted repairs. The diagnosis also provides our technicians with the chance to look over your system, identifying any other areas that may lead to problems or contribute to existing ones. We’ll report to you when finished before beginning any repairs.
- HVAC Repair – After you give the go ahead we’ll begin repair work. Our technicians are highly trained, have access to the most efficient equipment, and only use highly rated replacement parts. These provide the longest warranties, and can be relied on to maintain our high standards. After repairs are completed we’ll fully test your system to ensure full functionality and discuss maintenance options.
- HVAC Maintenance – We offer a number of ways to keep your HVAC system working optimally. The best way to handle HVAC repair in Phoenix is to ensure you don’t need it. We can perform visits as the need arises, but offer a comprehensive HVAC service plan to all our Phoenix HVAC repair customers. This provides regular inspections before major seasonal shifts, discounts, priority scheduling and much more.
When you want HVAC repair in Phoenix from a caring team of dedicated professionals call (602) 714-1009 or Contact Us today.